Annual International Microelectronics Olympiad of Armenia
Bc student of Design Automation Department Valentin Kornienko took part at Annual International Microelectronics Olympiad, which has been held in Yerevan, 6-8 November 2019. Every year Olympiad unites participants from more than 20 countries.
Synopsys Inc. is the General Organizer of the Annual International Microelectronics Olympiad of Armenia, a global, knowledge-based contest that highlights the world’s brightest engineering students under the age of 30 and active in the field of microelectronics.
Goals of the Olympiad:
- Stimulate further development of microelectronics in Armenia and in the participant countries
- Recognize and inspire young, talented engineers
- Increase interest in microelectronics among young specialists
- Understand the level of knowledge in the field of microelectronics among young specialists in participating countries in order to make necessary adjustments to educational programs
- Create a community of young specialists involved in microelectronics
The topics of the Olympiad:
- Digital IC Design and Test
- Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design and Test
- Semiconductor Devices and Technology
- Mathematical and Algorithmic Issues of EDA